Most frequently asked questions regarding the Kodak Picture Saver Scanning System
- How does the auto reverse work in the Kodak Picture Scanning Software?
- How do I create a thumbnail contact sheet of my scanned images?
- Upgrading to Windows 10, what do I need to do?
- What is reflective scanning and are there other kinds of scanning methods?
- How can I stop my scanner from going into energy saver mode or turning off completely?
- Can I use the KODAK Picture Saver Scaner for document scanning?
- What is the average file size of images produced by the KODAK Picture Saver Scanner?
- How many photos can be placed into the automatic feeder of KODAK Picture Saver scanners at one time?
- What is the output resolution in dots-per-inch (DPI) of the KODAK Picture Saver Scanning System?
- Can the KODAK Picture Saver Scanner be used to scan my important documents?
- Can I add accessories after my purchase?
- Will you take a scanner trade-in?
- Can I upgrade software packages?
- How does the Kodak Alaris warranty work?
- What is the return policy?
- What is DPI?
- What scanner is right for me?