The Kodak Picture Saver Scanning System PS50/80 allows you to easily digitize and enhance photos and can also be used as a general office document scanner.
The Kodak Picture Saver System Software combined with the Kodak Picture Saver System Scanner allows you to scan photos into folders, remove red eye, retouch and rotate images, apply image sharpening and output scans to a CD/DVD/Kodak Picture CD or USB or network drive.
These guides detailed information about installation, screen descriptions, scanning photos, maintenance, achieving good quality images, and troubleshooting.
- Scanning Setup Guide for TWAIN Datasource - The Kodak Picture Saver Scanners can provide a wide variety of electronic images. This can be done by using the TWAIN datasource Kodak Alaris provides in concert with your scanning application. The TWAIN datasource is the part of the capture system which links the scanner to your scanning application. When using the TWAIN datasource, the main Scanner window will display a list of Setting Shortcuts. Each Setting Shortcut is a group of specific image and device settings. Included in standard scanner configuration.
Kodak Smart Touch Scanning Software
- Kodak Smart Touch User's Guide - Smart Touch allows you to quickly and easily perform common scanning tasks. Nine different functions can be assigned and performed. Predefined tasks are assigned to the functions so you can immediately use the functions after installation. However, you can easily configure each function to handle the tasks that are most important to you. Included in standard scanner configuration.
Kodak Picture Saver Scanning Software
- Picture Saver Scanning System PS50/80 User's Guide - Most current Kodak Picture Saver Scanning System Software. Engineered to operate with both the Kodak PS80 & Kodak PS50 model scanners. Requires PS50/80 software dongle purchase.
- Kodak Picture Saver Scanning System PS80 User's Guide - Kodak Picture Saver Scanning System Software engineered to operate with Kodak PS80 model scanner. Requires PS80 software dongle purchase.
- Picture Saver Scanning System PS50 User's Guide - Kodak Picture Saver Scanning System Software engineered to operate with Kodak PS50 model scanner. Requires PS50 software dongle purchase.
Legacy Kodak Picture Scanning Systems
- s1220 Photo Scanning System
- KODAK Picture Saver Scanner PS410/810
- KODAK Picture Saver Scanner PS450
- KODAK Picture Saver Scanning System PS55